FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Agree stongly Rani, sorry for the short,I own and watched the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Agree stongly Rani, sorry for the short,I own and watched the CVN thread post wind up to 500 posts + per day and have a look at today,maybe 5.In the case of success FAR will gain another 500+ posters that will appear out of nowhere ranting and raving they're little milestones, gloating, then most likely downramping on a minimal investment, out of nowhere and a five hundred dollar pickup(maybe more.)

Back to Dasi's post,infill,not about share price, but market value, against shares on issue.CVN,yes discovery , but then, not yet proven commercial (market cap 250 mil)and potentially large.FAR, market cap (200 mil), and we are all still waiting for a possible outcome.Is this field much greener, maybe so.If in the event of failure, the longs surely know, in the hypocricy of a gamble,halve this and a little bit more.

Retirement is commonly discussed on this thread, maybe a sweet few.With the current shares on issue a Disallowed is out the question,maybe in 10 years.A two billion market cap, which will exceed that of the current converted cap of CNE, which contain alot more than one pie, simply battle to maintain a1 billion pound valule(1.6 bil approx aussie) against woodsides 35 bil MC.

I wish for the best result, but a 20 cent value to FAR will equivlate to the non retiring MC of 600 mil plus. Yes a 3 bagger, but retirement??? I hold very decent numbers, some,definitley more, whatever the outcome,don't get caught in the greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.