FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

FAR Pretrade, page-226

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I've mentioned before that I sold half of my shares from 17 down to 10cents prior to Kora and did very well. Unfortunately I put all my profits into EGO which is currently at 0.007which took all my FAR profits.That's life if you gamble on the oils!! A warning to any newcomers .Iif you have enough shares to still do extremely well with half the number and you have currently doubled your money, my advice is to sell a few. I sold 20% of mine today at 7.7 cents.If they find oil I stil retain 80%. But will probably do as I did for Kora and sell 50%. A profit is a profit and this well is far from a certainty IMHO. There seems the same over-confidence that existed at the start of Kora. I've got little doubt there will be more shows, but commerciality is the key. Treat all but FAR reports with skepicism at this stage as there is no sound reason for the current rise IMHO.I'm not meaning to be negative as I still have 80% invested for a positive result, but if you have a good profit greed is our worst enemy and it might pay to cover yourself.The current price is about equivalent to Kora prices as we have just about doubled the number of shares on issue since then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.