FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Obviously school holidays.. hence the sprat is back. This has...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Obviously school holidays.. hence the sprat is back.
    This has always been my account and and I've never maintained otherwise.
    But seeing that you are such a loudmouth.. let's see you put your pocket money where your mouth is.
    This is the deal.
    You put $200 on the table and if I prove what I had earlier stated (see earlier post from months ago) you pay the $200 to a charity of my choice. If I don't prove my holdings (as asserted in the post) I'll pay $200 towards a charity of your choice..deal?

This is what I've stated previously:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/37814483/single

What needs to be proved?
    1. A personal holding with an average shareprice of approx 4.1cps.... thus meaning that my personal holding is still in the green at today's SP
    2. A combined holding ( that is the above holding plus the shares held in a joint SMSF) with an average shareprice of approx 6.7cps (currently that is more like 6.6cps because of ongoing "topping up")
    3. That I hold a "shiteload" of FAR shares (in my view in any event). It would be fair to expect that "shiteload" may reasonably be interpreted as being a couple million share..no problem there.
    4. And the "biggie".. seeing that you choose to make such an issue about it..... that I've been holding since the Kenya days... Now you may not understand what that means but many posters on here will be able to comment what that era would/should be.. By my account it's round about 2012 or 2013.

So how bout it sport...let's get that charitable donation on the table..MyFok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.