FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

The thing that intrigues me is what role could the Senegal...

1. 13,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4574
    The thing that intrigues me is what role could the Senegal government play in this financing saga.

Interesting question RWE but IMO I doubt the Senegal Govt would play much of a part in the JV funding itself, just funding required by the State owned PETROSEN over and above any JV funding, plus land based infrastructure required . The Senegal Govt not only have SNE but the huge Gas project which they also have a10% stake in and perhaps a back in option there as well , so they have their hands full. They may now struggle to take up the back up option with SNE which would leave us with 15% not 13.7%.

Funding for the JV could come from any number of sources and probably end up as a consortium of funders but with the quality , size and longevity of the project one could expect the interest rate to be on the low side, it's the structure of it that has more interest for me..

On a side note , funding of hydrocarbon projects is going to become harder going forward as some potential lenders are getting pressured by their Govts and shareholders to stop investing in that sector ....however the World still needs oil .

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.