FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Basically between FARJOY and management the SHing is ~20% and,...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Basically between FARJOY and management the SHing is ~20% and, if my reading of CN’s statements re this is ‘company transformational’ then I believe neither FARJOY or management will be interested in selling just Senegal or any part there of; lets face it Senegal is the jewel in the crown as far as management (and FARJOY) is concerned so why would they sell the JEWEL where, if the chat is anything to go by, FAR have found an elephant and go back to be purely an explorer with only prospects left in the portfolio!!!!
    So IMO it will be an all or nothing deal ie a total T/O or not ……………… at what price??
    Answer to this is difficult however all we need to do is look at the FARJOY email’s etc and look at the propects (boo) he is considering there are there to be found, then factor those amounts into your calculations not forgetting that even the JV is factoring in a range of POO from <$40 up to >$80 pbo in their development plans (refer to the recent CNE analysis Q & A)
    Once you have done that you will come very quickly to the conclusion that, if T/O is made it will be north of the 40cps mentioned in the posts!!!!
    HKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.