NVA 0.00% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

FAR Resource Zoro Property, page-20

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Whenever I review my holdings in this stock, I keep coming back to the follow point made by Mr Frederickson back in Aug/Sept 17. I cant be sure of the date because the my link doesn't work due to the name change.

Mr Frederickson feels the quality of the Thompson Brothers pegmatites rival if not are better than those found in both PLS Pilgangoora project or the GXY Mt Cattlin project in Western Australia and intersections from the initial two holes support this belief.
    The excellent initial results combined with this recent evidence demonstrating the potential of the project has the Company excited to progress exploration and definition of deposits in the area. The Company will seek to properly identify the extent of the mineralisation which is currently open at both ends of both bodies.
    Quantum will be taking a much more direct role in management of the project from now on and expects to progress exploration and resource definition activities in a much more expedient and cost effective manner than has been done to date."

Yes I know it was a big call, but we always need something to believe in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 88905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.