FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I still think 15 cents should be the lowest we can expect...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    I still think 15 cents should be the lowest we can expect
    Senegal was FAR's lease, farming in CNE who in turn farmed in COP.
    Now if FAR would be screwed to see such a small return on being part of not only finding oil but also finding a new oilfield, what chance would have any small cap exploration company. And don't forget there has not been a lot of success lately to find that black stuff, including by the large players.
    I am comfortable where FAR sits. I am also comfortable that we have the right people in place to guide this situation to a successful outcome. I also am comfortable that our major SH's are not as 'pannicy' as some posters here.
    The word blindsided has been used a lot describing the announcement by WPL.
    I am satisfied that FAR new about the option between WPL and COP.
    What they very likely did not know, was the date this was going to be announced and possibly they did not know the amount of money offered, although I could imagine they knew. And most of all, they did not necessarily have to go to a trading halt, not that it mattered much.
    They prepared. The did a CR much to the irritation of many. And it now appears the right move.
    No point speculating if the SP will be 15, 30 or the holy dollar. I am more interested that FAR is guided to the optimum solution, based on DOC, RISC report and value of a boo in ground. $5 or $7 would be the mark.
    Previously we sweated on finding oil, now we are sweating on making it pay or us.
    GLTA. Great position to be in.
    PS Farjoy having 9.9% or 10% does not matter one bit. Nobody would imagine for everybody but Farjoy selling. Thanks for having so much skin in a fickle industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.