FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

FAR response to my query, page-70

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    I am not as optimistic as that Hardmano and with FAR the pesimists/realists have been Far more correct than the optimists but I appreciate your opinion.
    Looking at the SP graph CNE vs FAR in the light of recent events tells me a lot.
    All so close to home!
    We will need to raise a sheet load of money between now and production. We already have sheet load of shares on issue.
    Little different than HDR.
    As an aside in the end HDR and WPL had a lucky escape really. Ching was a dud. Tallow wanted Uganda was it. That's where the value was not Mauritaina.
    There is no sentiment in this.
    WPL ave no interest in being protective of us other than protecting their own interests. I believe that there has been a lot of dirty pool being played already. WPL have a history of it. They will suck the life out of FAR for their own benefit. That's their job.
    I believe that you will be staggered at what WPL has been up to.
    At how many shares the control. People will say look at the shorts. You will find they are small beer, just a cost of doing business.
    Remember that a 10% blocking stake would be 460m shares.
    How many shares were issued in the latest CR? To these wonderfully supportive institutions.
    I concede I want out. Another 3-4 years don't really appeal. Time to move on. Been in FAr far to long, since before Eagle, 2009 was it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.