FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

FAR response

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84

Sorry I am unskilled even not able to do a reply to Holahazel.So obliged to do a post. Your comments not received in same manner I gave.I did the number to bring reality to myself. No one should be stupid enough to look at those values as ramping.In fact I attempted to show those values can be very quickly brought down my capital raisings..I am Buddhist in my actions make joke of that if you will.

I have no need to do this.I was so inadequate to post the second post.My original material got decimated in appearance upon transfer. As soon as boat left I stayed up all night to write what I thought was needed.Some numbers briefly.It all depends on Samos results as to the pace of revaluation of stock if any.

The reason I wrote also negativity for Samos is because I have to tell myself it cannot and will not be successful in any way and deal with it.So I convince myself Samos will be 10% failure but that info it provides will still help in the negative to re focus on other areas.So maybe that is way for you to think that Samos will be a failure. Because I am and I can still deal with being invested in FAR.I will make allowances for such an event.But I tell you this I am not in this for quick gain.Any initial partial profit I make will be used to reinforce FAR on any sell down.Because the ASX lacks companies with such foresight.I invest in their.

I was around before you were born. In UK  my three initial investments were South Crofty tin, ICL computers and A small insignificant oil company called Woodside.I think at the time it was trading like 10 pence maybe $A0.20.It fitted my budget had no money.In fact I could not afford.I watched their initial stoushes with the majors crtiicising how inadequte they were to complete their discoveries.

So yes CVN and FAR have that spirit along with HDR even PCL (sorry for them).So few make it through.So you sir have not right to make judgement to warn people off reading my blog.Because I contribute material for discussion in a positive contribution.I use all the words often like my view, back of envelope but still is not taken in spirit of giving.That is OK because I not need give.I keep my follow on work to myself because is too new.I am scared stiff of being in FAR with what is going on in financial markets because if i had sense I would bee out of everything.

The whole point was to show that number of shares, capital raising and need to have initial successes are crucial to any prices and also do not come in time.

You also missed the point of $2.1 billion. Nothing to do with FAR and everything to do with naming an aggressive broker.If you knew your news you would make that connection.An entity to be feared when any small investor gets in on ground floor of a great stock.This is a lovely story but I have no stars except it is currently undervalued.Provides most excitement of a company doing great work.

I was reluctant to post on hot copper.because historically i was not enthused to find "meat" as some one said.Found it hard to find stuff that helped me.But heh CVN and FAR it seemed right to share for new investors.It is much easier for me to value gold mining companies.Energy is much harder especially cheap shares with a lot on issue and little cash.

In Summary I tried but is no biggie to me.You actually think that a hot copper platform can ramp a stock

The other message you seem to convey is there is no profit in FAR. I think other people can make their own decisions on that.There will be no further responses or contributions from me.I not even know how to do replies hah hah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.