Far Right Misogynists, page-130

1. 18,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    thanks for the advice - I'm cool. I think I'd rather avoid partaking of your view of the world - it doesn't sound very appealing to me.

so now having said women don't pay tax you are effectively telling me it's not that hard for me to pay more than men because lots of men don't pay much. I'm pretty sure your argument is starting to lack logic as well as consistency.

as for degree subjects,. no point referring to anything much but i am not alone - my achievements are comparatively modest compared with many. there are thousands of women out there making fine contributions to the places the work, and the people they work with, let alone the men who they support.

i could make a long list of all the ways i have seen men's on the job education cause problems, or the times i have had to unravel these things but its not the place and i imagine there is no point.

women do pay tax - full stop
    It seems however that you don't value anything about them and i would guess think womens work has no value either.

fortunately you are increasingly an island in this world of more enlightened men that has more recently emerged.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.