Far Right Misogynists, page-96

1. 17,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2327/2327282-f0dba8242cf23a166ee6d462424cd8bd.jpg

answers in order

the truth must hurt - well not sure what truth you are referring to but since you didn't write any truth i can only assume that your need to respond in the way you did means i hurt a never for you. do you dislike the possibility that maybe i have paid more tax than most men over a very very long time

men work longer hours - well i guess if you don't count womens work - but it is at best a generalisation along with your generalisation about salaries and tax.

2019 figures - "people in the very top income bracket (as measured by the census) earn at least $156,000 a year — or $3,000 a week — before tax.At census time, there were about 596,531 people in Australia above that income level — or 3.8 per cent of income earners."

i know exactly what causes the gender wage gap - i didn't just put in the figures to show the gap but quite specifically include some information that explains why that gap exists

from department of stats
    The key findings for Education are:Over a quarter of females (29.7%) and around one-fifth of males (21.1%), aged 20-24 years in 2018, were not fully engaged in education and/or employment
    These proportions have increased over the last decade.
    Women are more likely than men to have attained a Bachelor degree or above qualification. This is unlikely to change in the near future as more women are currently enrolled in Bachelor Degree or above courses.
    For graduates of most fields of study, females are paid less than their male counterparts.

the charts below show the social changes that you appear to have not noticed - specifically

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2327/2327322-e85c0787f54965b7aa32f0faf93dea8d.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2327/2327326-616c3daaa762768d376d8fc76df46abf.jpg

they also do not support your proposition about men being better educated.

men work in higher positions - i've covered that off. it actually has little to do with competence but i don't expect you to accept that.

women do all the nice clean jobs - you mean like wiping the bums of old people in aged care homes, and dealing with bratty kids and old mens bums in hospital but apart from those sort of roles yes you are right that men dominate in certain sectors as do women. and no i do not work in government and i have worked in different sectors but as you can imagine from my pay rate - i don't have to do dirty dangerous work - just as is the case for the men earning higher incomes and the answer is so what? that is a matter of what people think the jobs are worth.

however i can tell you that the mining sector actually quite like female truck drivers - they aren't as inclined to push the equipment too hard, they don't tend to get into alpha male positioning and they have better safety stats. I saw over and over again in the mining sector how men contributed to the danger of their jobs.

women do not get paid the same as men for doing the same jobs. this has been demonstrated over and over and over again. But it suits men to run that line. it is tied up in your response

"men deserve more" that is male entitlement if i ever saw it.

btw what do you think then of men who don't pay tax, don't work, don't contribute to the workforce and don't do housework - or only rarely "as a favour"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.