Far-right poised for big wins in Sweden election, page-85

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "I'm pretty sure your inquiry into weapons is referring to Europe. However, in the States they can just buy them on the street, so who knows if they have built an arsenal or not."
    "I know the far-right not your regular conservatives walk around with theirs, so it's just a matter of time."

I didn't make an enquiry, I was objecting to the assertion by another poster or two, that antifa are a violent armed 'extreme left' organization that are 'being given arms'. They are a bunch of middle class student protesters, heavily infiltrated by the state who are used as provocateurs, giving the police the excuse to attack peaceful protests. The police, who are protecting the far right.

"Ultimately for them it's not about left, right or any particular political stance, ideology, progressiveness or such. It's about anarchy and chaos."

Kind of agree with this to an extent, they would probably describe themselves as vaguely anarchist if you could get anything out of them at all. Hardly a threat to the existing order. But that doesn't seem to stop people from claiming they are some heavily armed dangerous hard left murderers about to be unleashed onto the peaceful "concerned Grandma's" of the far right. Who actually are killing people and are protected by the state.

Bernie Sanders, wealthy pillar of the establishment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.