Far Right protestors, page-4

1. 45,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    1. thats the first time I've ever heard of this, and I still have several contacts in the gay community who tell me allllll the gossip - none have mentioned the holocaust.

2. the extremists were on vic parliament steps..... The men had gathered in support of British anti-transgender activist Posie Parker, also known as Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, who was speaking at the demonstration as part of a national tour. (from the link above)..... they were certainly being provocative.

Keen opposes laws and policies that allow transgender people to be legally recognised as their gender, the use of public bathrooms by transgender people according to their gender, the participation of transgender people in sports that align with their gender, and drag performances.[4] She also opposes the use of puberty blockers and hormone replacement therapy for transgender children.[5]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellie-Jay_Keen-Minshull

whatever wiki theres a lot of referenced sources for the write up, including news.com

intolerance of others has been the greatest curse on humans and dates back many thousands of years - even to battles between ape clans. the fear of the other and the belief that everyone should be just like "me". imo the great chance we have in the 21C is to learn to accept that others have as much right as "me" to be who and what they think they should be.

trans and any other people aren't harming anyone else, other than normal course of human difficulties. they certainly seem extreme to me but gt to know them and they aren't really any different otherwise.

but these who want to adulate Hitler and promote intolerance, while still being just ordinary people in right, have a preference for being intimidating. these people do harm to the whole community. they aim to provoke intolerance of themselves in order to justify their lack of acceptance of tolerance of others.

only imo, but I can certainly dig up a load of resources on the issues raised.

ps, not having a shot at you rider.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.