FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

I was a Duke in the early gambling stages, back in the day when...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I was a Duke in the early gambling stages, back in the day when JP mistakenly called hydrocarbons to the new found word hydrates, and we all went searching in fear of this mysterious new found term. Then after that, the news got progressively better with the talk of black gold.

The smarter half used to ask me in the beginning "Why are you chasing this, have some patience." as my purchases at 5.4 would retreat back to 4.9. By then I was on a mission, I'll buy some more at 5.8, as positivity started rolling along.

BANG!!! DISCOVERY!!! Holy s#%t, became a Grand Prince almost immediately. Not going to miss out here, and did a nice job of increasing my average as well. Whilst I'm purchasing, the missus is telling me to sell. NEVER, this is just the start of things to come. "famous last words"

Had I followed the lovely ladies advice some 10 months ago, this king would be resting on his throne, unfortunately NOT. At the end of the day, no regrets, just a little less wealth. My only musings are that I hope to hell I am not being sensationlly over confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.