FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

What a gasbag its been with the share price rise, around 200 odd...

1. 563 Posts.
    What a gasbag its been with the share price rise, around 200 odd posts.

Few posters starting to cough up some personal details. Yes Adelaide would be an OK spot for the FAR $1 party. I was there last December for my annual holiday (first time). Thought I'd found a pretty cool 3.5 star joint right across from the beach at West Beach. Wondered why there wasn't more touristy development there when I first arrived. Little did I know about those little critters called midges. First night went to bed and wondered why I could not get that hair of my face. Anyway had a pretty good couple of weeks, the steepness of the hills was a blow out especially trailing a monster truck starting and stopping during road works, thought it was going to roll back straight into my rental. The photo of the tin man comes from a day trip to Wallaroo.

Getting back on topic I started out a lowly knight at 4 cents and had to pay my way to become a prince now averaging 7.94 cents. Unfortunately that's as far as I'm allowed to go as I committed high treason by buying into some other oilers and various other unloved mining operators and specys.

Digressing once again into the CN options debate, I think some posters may not have thought of an alternative point of view. If a rational person had a million bucks and was offered 10 X or lose the lot with a toss of the coin what would that person do? The company's publicly stated COS is 50%. Problem is CN risks losing all the options value by organising the free carry the way she did. She just hasn't put in any additional skin. She could have just cashed the lot in and walked away with a cool profit. That's what a rational person would have done given the odds unless that person was already mega rich, so I think it is a statement of confidence in the company's prospects.

Time to get some vitamin D.

DYOR IMO etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.