FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

in the world of business there is a lot of inquiries, many of...

1. 10,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    in the world of business there is a lot of inquiries, many of which do not progress beyond that. Management has stated about the prospect of a takeover. they also.know ultimately it is in the hands of the instos i.e. farjoy. At the end of the day far is a minor player both in the projectand as an oil play. hence far is utterly reliant on the major players and the direction they set. not to mention the senegalese government. what far has done is to protect itself from being forced into corporate transaction by being well funded. they know what is coming tbe question is when and what price. is say a takeover is suggested at 15 c (example only) where both parties are happy the sp will be allowed to move. if hostile it could be now with a supposed premium to the cop deal. by setting the bar low 5 dollars will be seen as a premium. eventually it will play out. all i know is after the aberration of panic enabling shorts to buy back the ta is starting to look good again. lets wait for the fininsh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.