FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

re: dune news sounds good... Eccoi,You are correct, there will...

1. 234 Posts.
    re: dune news sounds good... Eccoi,

You are correct, there will be 100m extra shares on issue, but the co will receive 100m times 7 cents (less the underwriting costs) for those new shares. So the balance sheet improves dramatically, meaning the stock looks better.

The point I was trying to make was that optionholders who wish to exercise their options are looking to raise funds to pay for the exercise.
    Some of the option holders will be selling assets that may include ordinary FAR shares, and maybe some options too.

It could also be argued that an optionholder who is also a shareholder will sell down part of the holding so as not to increase their exposure to FAR as a percentage of their total portfolio.
    For example: a million options is worth $10,000 (roughly) but full exercise means the holding is worth $80,000, and that may be too much by comparison with the rest of the portfolio.

All of this has nothing to do with the fundamental value of FAR from an investor's point of view.
    I'm just saying that the price has been pushed down a little lately and represents good value in my opinion. And I think some of the selling pressure will dissipate at the end of this week, so it's probably a good time to buy.

This is just my opinion, not for anybody else to rely on, but I'm happy to debate the point.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.83K 28.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27426 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 3301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.