FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

FAR SP, page-50

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    "Heres to hoping the FAR have managed to secure a little bit more acreage in this area and that the new announcement is what we are all waiting to see"
    God I love this sentence!
    We can only hope at this stage, but this would be a great scenario to add to our perfect storm.
    Ya and Spawk, I concur with God in that your posts are extremely informative and educational. They also make this FAR journey more exciting, and purely on a human level that is fabulous.
    Many thanks.
    Just a note on the control of the share price which is embarrassingly obvious (or should be for the (embarrassing that is)) – is the consensus on here that its 1) a major player waiting for a leak prior to the results coming to market so they are controlling it so that they can quickly accumulate more at this low price or 2) bots and short traders choosing this as a perfect stock to claw out short term profits while results are pending. I am interested to see what others think, though neither scenario will affect my decision to hold to the end at this stage. Just curious...

Giddy up FAR - you are looking absolutely gorgeous today!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.