FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

FAR SP, page-17

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    FAR is like a steam train, and some posters believe that it left the station when the share price went above 6c. Like most steam trains there are times it will slow down and speed up, giving investors the time to get on and off. The FAR train willing be stopping at many stations(price points) look at the graph for Hardman SP it was up and down but mainly the time it took to get to above $2.00 was years! I am not suggesting that FAR will get to $2.00, it may be a lot less or even more. At this point we do not have the information.

Farjoy holds about 10% costing them about $19m now worth about $40 but they have not sold one share why? they have a different investment horizon. Some posters have been in FAR for many years and we have gotten through the riskiest part, which was finding oil. Now the risk is commerciality and production so I have changed my investment horizon to longer term, 3 years on top of 10 is only 23% longer.

The minister Fayne said it was commercial and I truly believe they would be the first stakeholder to find out as they are the ones handing out licences for productions.

Our partners have been releasing cryptic information on the wells and I assume that they are doing this to maintain an advantage and this may end up like seagulls fighting over a chip. FAR may be the smallest seagull in the fight but am confident it can punch above it weight.

A very smart friend who has investing a lot longer than I once said, the hardest thing is to sit on your hands with an investment.

The day to day share price is not important nor is the MC, the number of shares on issue and whether they do a CR next week, month or year. What is important is value of assets, if you believe the assets are undervalued by the SP then you should buy otherwise sell and be happy with your decision.

All investors need to look at the FAR train and decide when they want to get on and off, have a plan and stick to it. Am feeling happy as my last purchase of FAR shares was less than what Farjoy paid.

Now Sitting on my hands but smiling still

IMHO DYOR and GLTA holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $71.11K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.