FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

FAR the lucky Company

1. kkw
    7,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    Hi Everyone,

Been following the CNE report and all the reports on POO etc closely the last week or so, and based on what we have and what we know, I find it hard not to think that FAR must be one of the luckiest companies in 2014/15 and 16. Why? let's just look at the following.

1. We have two of the finest in terms of oil majors signed on when the oil price was still reasonably high.
    2. As a result of above, we have two discoveries, NOT one BUT two consecutively. A lot of companies
    would be happy to have just one.
    3. Those discoveries are considered as the biggest find of 2014 by world standards. A lot of companies
    would be happy to have a discovery, let alone the biggest one of the year.
    4. Just as we are about to plan our appraisal, the POO dropped, not just dropped, it went
    down the drain and as a result we were able to sign up rigs at a super discount.
    5. We just also happen to have a JV that just happen to have a rig available with no waiting.
    You know how long a wait for a rig can be?
    6. Just before the POO dropped, we were also able to do a CR at 11c B4 the SP headed down to sub 7c
    7. Also for those believing in above events, the SP has dropped for you to top up
    8. JIMHO here, as we head to production, I can see the POO recovering

Folks, what transpired, including the POO situation, I don't think we could have planned it better.
    What is happening (and I am confident of the 80% appraisal COS figure) is really a once in a life time
    investment opportunity unfolding.

Disclaimer: I don't work for FAR, just a mums and dads category investor.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.