FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

far thread

1. 4,803 Posts.
    far posters one thing that we can say about the far thread is that there is a good mix of posters. some offer the high detailed reports and provide plenty of background knowledge for the newcomers to this stock (including myself as a newcomer, i only got onto far at about 4c before shell pull out) which then enables others to provide a different point of view or perspective while others can provide a bit of a laugh etc etc. all in all the banter is generally informative and entertaining and i know has been extremely helpful for me. unlike on other threads where you might get a few posters and all they can say is something along the lines of "well she's just heading north now" or "something brewing this going to rocket" etc etc. although we should always do our own research having a few clever ones on your thread certainly lightens your load in various ways.
    my avge for trading portfolio is 7.1c and smsf is 10.4c so i'd love to see some sp appreciation asap. only got about 400k shares in total but when bought them at those avges works out to be a fair portion of my total portfolios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.