FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

There appears to have been some venting today. I don't think it...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There appears to have been some venting today. I don't think it is wise to link a no-extension of Senegal leases with the merge to Flow.

I expect ME and his team will have risk mitigation regarding the Senegal lease. They will be acutely aware of the political situation and hedging their bets if necessary through intense lobbying of key officials.

The merger with Flow looks opportunistic. I expected alot of this type of rationalisation of junior explorers post GFC-1, however very little occurred. I need to do more reseach on the Flow Energy assets to see what prospective value is on the horizon.

The only way the SP will get any long term traction is by operational success in the field and successful farm ins - not by extensions to Senegal leases (although this is an important event). The exposure to other fields like Kora, GB etc are what excites me about FAR. Whilst Kora was a disappointing result for holders, it is what I want FAR involved in - exploration and appraisal drilling. I'm prepared to roll with the punches these scenarios continually throw at us as the rewards are lucrative if successful. Hopefully Flow gives access to increased immediate exposure to exploration drilling

I started out in FAR back in Feb08 because of the Senegal story - it is still there and has not gone away. There have been a multitude of challenging events for FAR to deal with along the way. Thankfully or fortunately I don't have a large exposure but have been gradually buying on the way down when the opportunity is available.

I am jealous of the the Flow shareholders - they haven't had to wait 3 and a half years to get where I am today waiting for my Senegal elephant to blossum.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.