FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Your welcome The JVA requirement of Confidentiality would...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Your welcome

The JVA requirement of Confidentiality would prevent FAR from saying too much about the dispute but reading the tea leaves I would say that COP has not yet put a "Deemed Offer" to FAR (and Petrosen) to purchase a proportion of their interest of the 35% at the same price.

An independent expert is probably required to determine the purchase price as part of the process then it will be game on and a capital raise for FAR to buy in.

The longer it pans out then COP has to keep financing their share of appraisal and maybe even still be there when commerciality is formally declared. In effect an interest free loan for FAR's share if they PE so they have an incentive to stretch it out !

From my perspective this uncertainty is an abnormal drag on the share price and hence an opportunity for the patient investor.

Still weighing up the risk/return of increasing my stake compared to other opportunities but it is becoming attractive the more I research. i.e. research reduces the risk

No hurry though this is going nowhere for a little while and has probably found a floor.

The upshot is FAR's Call Option has real value which management and CN is very diligently pursuing and not giving away - ALL on behalf of Shareholders - Well Done I say - I like management who know value and protect it on behalf of all shareholders and me in particular

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $30.26K 58.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.