FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

I will try again here as my last post, multiple times two, gave...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I will try again here as my last post, multiple times two, gave thumbs up to a post I was in total disagreement with, and a long thought out depiction was ultimately lost and binned.

My question this evening, and over the course of the past couple of trading days. CNE has had an exceptional rise in It's trading price. Is there any information that anybody is aware of that would see the SP of Cairn go against the general movement of oil stock in general. It has certainly gained wind and is fast approaching it's yearly high.

Great stuff to see a poster like Wanabee come back to celebrate the movement forward. It appears he is a very honest individual by posts gone back. I feel for his situation, as at times in life you have too make decisions you really don't want to, but unfortunately are forced too, by another forward progression. The newer generation, and young families certainly face a lot of headwind in the coming future, and credit is due to those that are saving and willing to give it a crack.

Best of luck in the future Wanabee and to those of similar nature. Your glory will eventually follow through belief and persistence.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.