FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

FAR TV Live Chat with FAR CEO Catherine Norman

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly, a big thanks to all who supported the Live FAR discussion yesterday by viewing the video on YouTube or participating (ie Dave and Johnnie). Their contributions speaks volumes about the support and dedication, so I thank them for that.

The live discussion has enabled us to show other share holders what we are about. This has grabbed the attention of many stake holders in FAR. Rumours have started to spread on the HC etc. about a guest appearance by Cath Norman.

I can confirm that these rumours are true.

Cath Norman has agreed to do a Live Google Hangout sometime next week. We are currently working out the finer details but we expect it will have a very tight format as listed below.

1) ~10 Questions
    2) ~30 mins long
    3) Interview to be conducted by Johnnie M (Aquaman28)
    4) Hosted by Lance W (Far2D2)

Most importantly, this can not happen with you ... the FAR Shareholder.

What I need from you are 10 meaningful questions which Johnnie (Aquaman28) will ask Cath Norman.

These questions can be in relation to current material and public information. Cath can not provide any non-public material information which has not been released to the public (For obvious reasons). I would imagine general non-specific questions regarding FARs future would be acceptable.

Please reply your suggested meaningful questions to this Hot Copper thread.I will select the best ~10. Thumbs up like the questions by others you like. It would also be good to note that one or two questions have been reserved for FarJoy, so do your best to make them as sophisticated as his.

Best Regards,

Lance W (Far2D2)

******** Hot Copper Notice **********

As a Hot Copper member and contributor to this forum at no stage do we wish to take HC members away. As the event is Live, I envisage that I will be able to embed the youtube link within Hot Copper so people can watch live. Plenty of notice will be given so you can watch HC for the event. Thank you in advance HC mods for supporting this event.
    Last edited by Far2d2: 08/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.