FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

FAR TV Live Chat with FAR CEO Catherine Norman, page-32

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thx for producing the recent video blog & for Cath for agreeing to take part in the next

Can you add this to the list of questions to ask Cath,

Why did FAR have to offer a discount to the share price to do a capital raising after oil was discovered at FAN. It was oversubcribed wasn't it. Why weren't the retail investors given a chance to buy these discounted shares?

Up to the point the CR was announced there was recent share price growth & I believe this would have continued. Instead the value of the company that retail investors owned has become further diluted & I feel as a share holder that bought in the company prior to oil was found at FAN that I have not been rewarded adequately for taking the risk that the FAN well was a 'duster'
    I feel that if a product is good it sells at a premium, if it is so-so it gets discounted.

I have discussed 2 recent capital raising that were done at a premium to the share price here
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...ital-raising.2382670/page-60?post_id=14149619
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...ital-raising.2382670/page-90?post_id=14199235

(I dont want Cath to answer this prior to disclosing to the ASX first) Will future capital raisings be done at a discount to share price & will retail investors be given the chance to invest on the same terms as the institutions or will retail investors be diluted out of the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.174K 6.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53774 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.