FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi Everyone, I did receive another email but weighed up actually...

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hi Everyone,

I did receive another email but weighed up actually posting it as it almost seemed a little more directed to me rather than just a simply factual one.  But, she has told me at one point in the past that she wouldn’t say anything to one investor that she wouldn’t to another and she is concerned about being taken out of context so I’m going to post it as it contains an interesting statement about the documents plus shows concern we all share regarding someone “trying to besmirch FAR publicly”

Given the form of the documents, if they are real, we will have no trouble having them rescinded in Senegal.

I am more worried that someone appears to want to besmirch FAR publicly – feeding journalists, posting anonymously on Hot Copper. This is defamatory. I think that Upstream has been an unwilling (but gullible and irresponsible) participant. We try to maintain a good relationship with the press but cannot, of course, control what they write. The interest in Senegal is phenomenal at the moment and any reporters seem desperate to appear as though they have a scoop, even if it is between a micro-company (Cap) and a small junior (FAR) for the relatively small sum of $2M (currency unknown). We have to have broad shoulders as this probably won’t be our last bump on the way.

I wish getting them to write articles about the fantastic discovery we have, the unheard of success with appraisal, the fast track timetable to first oil, the excellent government terms relative to our neighbours, development in a low cost environment etc, was as easy.

Cath

I think we all need to get some broader shoulders and just ignore the jabber of those with agendas trying to get us to sell and lower the SP.  We have something and others want in – this is becoming obvious.  Don’t expect clean tactics - JIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.