FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

kippa5: Another share to bring into the comparison is hzn.All 3...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    kippa5: Another share to bring into the comparison is hzn.All 3 are looking for a jv partner and have considerable blue sky potential. ndo has most shares and about $6million cash, far the least no. of shares.hzn and ndo are producing 3000+bopd.far not producing much-about $3/4 million per quarter but has about $13million cash .hzn is currently raising funds and has considerable debt.ndo billions of oil potential , as has far. hzn has large reserves of gas and oil in New Guinea and needs a partner.Of the 3 hzn has already identified large reserves in NG and off NZ . ndo and far are hopeful a jv partner will find company making reserves .On the basis of identified reserves hzn could be a good choice. I have far and hzn and recently sold ndo at 0.14 and hope to buy back in, but might have missed the boat.Good luck. I like all 3 ,but Far will make the biggest gain if Shell decides to drill.It will also lose the most if Shell walks!My buy sentiment is for all 3, but I'm hoping to get back into ndo below 0.13.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.