FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Hi folks, I am a FAR holder as well as a CVN holder. I hold...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi folks,

I am a FAR holder as well as a CVN holder.
    I hold about three time as many FAR shares as CVN but with substantial amounts in each .
    Have held CVN for over 10 years, FAR before the first discovery. That is about 16 drill successes consecutively in the last four years. An incredible run and until recently have had very limited return on those investments. Then wow, things go crazy with CVN and it feels like euphoria, the patience has finally paid off and then bang you are cut back down again when I swore I would be out before that happened but still with a very nice paper gain. I am confident that CVN will get back to its recent highs and above.

I guess what I want to say is FAR will have its day, I have no doubt. As I have said with CVN, every dog has its day and CVN is living that at the moment, it's been a dog for so long but now it has one of the biggest discoveries ever on the NW Shelf, amazing. But what FAR has dwarfs that and Samo is something else if it comes in. And why wouldn't it come in, its a few km's away from SNE for gods sake. They have drilled 11 holes into this immediate area, they have a very good understanding of what they expect to find. I can't wait for the announcement that Petronas have joined the JV, that means the drill is happening and its immanent. 21 cents is just the beginning kkw for this baby if Samo comes in anywhere near expectations and we should know the result of that before the end of November, that's only about 90 days away.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.