FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

FAR, page-37

1. 16,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3844
    Hey Doc. I'm trying to get my head around what would be the best way forward for shareholders not so much the company, I do believe they are linked though, is trying to keep as much of Samo as possible and take on a very large debt at SNE plus evaluation of Samo drilling, more exploration Soloo ect and more exploration drilling in Senegal, FAN's, SNE North ect........I just start to wonder where all the $$$ for all this will come from?
    It just makes sense to me that FAR sell some to reduce funding needs at SNE but give us a healthy bank balance to poke around The Gambia and Senegal.
    I simply believe that my theory would give shareholders the best outcome whilst maintaining a decent WI in both projects.
    My question to Whisky was really what our sp would be without debt and 500 million au per annum? I don't think 35 cps would be fair value for a company with 500 million pa income even with 6 billion shares.
    My take is the sp would be way way higher, with low or no debt at SNE, than if we try to keep everything. DB
    Last edited by Davy Boy: 16/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.