FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

FAR, page-63

1. 5,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111
    Hi Rolla,

They are all valid concerns for any investor as we all want to maximise our returns. The only point I was making is that there are 2 sides to every point made (even mine - lol).

If I was to respond to your points made:

RE:

(1)“A takeover can come at any time”. One could say it may also never happen. If it does happen, one would assume that Management would advise whether the offer is fair or not and individual shareholders would need to decide whether to accept or not. With the majority of holding in only a few hands – they wouldn’t need to get support from many.

(2) “Shareholders are sometimes forced sellers”. One could say that management is responsible for the majority of holders and not responsible for an individuals decisions or circumstance as we need to consider these factors ourselves before investing. Often these investors have bought on one of these “pumps” and are looking to exit with their money back (so a pump is a double edged sword).

(3)“A Capital Raise could come at any time”. We as shareholders don’t know when they are coming but management have a better idea. A pump now would suggest they are raising before the drill but we know this is not happening. If they pump now and we get a bad result the SP will be the same or lower before the pump – so no point (PCL is a good example – they pumped the stock and they failed on their drill and the SP is sitting below where they started between .002 and .003 cents. Not only that – many shareholders got burnt buying on the pump)

Pumps are a tool for the traders who jump on these forums and pump the stock up into a frenzy and many sell before the results. Those that get burnt on the pump then often blame the company when they should be looking at themselves in the mirror but the fallout is often a damaged reputation to a company and shareholders staying away even when prospects are good.

Just the opposing view to feed the discussions Rolla. Looking forward to the Main show starting and some indications for us sometime in November.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.