FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

FAR, page-9

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Good call Hot. I liked both posts but there are so many jarring notes, In the first post a multiple factor of 15 is mentioned - I couldn't make any sense of that. And now we have suggestions of prices with more than a single dollar in front. It reminded me of Rhodes to riches (?) and a certain lady poster's posts (don't remember her name and can't be bothered looking it up) when FJ pushed it to 14c. They were both very popular briefly but were never seen again after we retreated from the feeding frenzy high.

Post SAMO, I think that double, treble or even quadruple the existing 11.5c is eminently possible and realistic. On the flip side, I also believe that if its a bad result (and its 50/50 after all) we could see as low as 6c and a relatively long wait until SNE first oil or something else (PE, TO or another drill somewhere) brings a decent recovery in SP.

I'm still cautiously optimistic though and well and truly in (my final top up not that long ago was at 12c). 11.5c, no sign of any pre spud excitement and Daisy still in exile isn't helping me digest these horrid Doggo burgers though.

I wish someone would put up a more realistic ramp!

GLTA - not long to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.