MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Faraday Future selects AECOM to build $1B Nevada Factory, page-26

1. 1,529 Posts.
    There have been a few mishaps as you might have noticed recently and a while back and now that lithium is coming to be more in the news and more is being transported they are being more security conscious..on saying that ..the batteries they seem to be more concerned with are the higher powered ones ..such as for EVs etc..
    The largest changes in shipping rules occurred around lithium-based batteries. Li-ion is the fastest growing battery chemistry and in 2009, 3.3 billion Li-ion batteries were transported by air. This is an ongoing concern, and an airline-pilot union has asked the FAA to ban lithium-based batteries on passenger aircraft.
    That would be one of the major reasons Faraday Future is building it's factory near where CAD is they would be looking at getting into the USA/Canada Market and it is a heck of a lot more convenient to build factories in North america ..and build the batteries there..the benefits i would say are obvious to most..cuts down the transportation safety factors and costs, less hassle with US authorities ..and like Tesla they have chosen that area for the potential lithium supply..these companies are already firing up and the competition for the EV market has started..i would think anyone that finds lithium brine out there such as CAD will be quickly approached to be signed up for future supply whether they are in production or not..and that is actually happening over there now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
93 375730531 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24991699 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.