RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

I think the key point here on their guideline page is the...

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469

I think the key point here on their guideline page is the highlighted.
    I think enough people have written to HC to challenge the moderators decision

...and the number of members moving to the competitor should be signal enough
    Are you listening HotCopper?

Your treatment of decent people is simply
    ridiculous, yet your happy to leave racist posts and shorters to do their thing.
    Arrogance cometh before the fall!

Instant Suspensions (Applied at moderators' discretion)

These offenses may get you permanently banned, and suspension pending explanation if necessary:

1. Saying "I'm never posting here again" or phrases along these lines. If you are never going to post on HotCopper again, we will deactivate your account so it's not hi-jacked by someone else. You will have a 14 day cooling off period prior to permanent suspension to retract statements by contacting HC support.
    2. Multiple accounts. Don't register multiple accounts. When we find out, all of the accounts will be suspended, leaving you with one account only if deemed appropriate
    3. Multiple users on one account. Don't let your friend use your account to post messages. It's free to register, so make them create their own account.
    4. Defamatory comments about company directors or public figures. You, as well as HotCopper don't need to have legal action taken against them, so choose your words very carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.