AVM 4.00% 2.6¢ advance metals limited

Evening folks, I took the plunge in those early days around 13c...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Evening folks,

I took the plunge in those early days around 13c and have been holding ever since despite moving to the UK in 2003. I remember going to my first AGM, only about 20 or so there, hearing about the barging plus all the other assorted problems of starting a mine in the Congo and thinking what on earth am i doing getting involved with this lot. But what a ride its been!

My respect for Bill and his team will be unending - almost wish he's thinking of putting a book together to document life from the inside... I would certainly buy his autobiography!

All the best to everyone on this thread plus Flats, KKR, Whitelight, freakme, Stone Pony, Cass, Miningnut of course, Surfer Stu, plus the others i've forgotten. Remember when Hellraiser (or whatever nic he had taken by then) started spruiking us as his favourite silver company!!

The deposit on my first house was secured thanks to AVM hitting $12, i could have had another storey if i'd waited for $20...

Without having the same limitless potential (or limitless political/geographical risk!) STX at 11/12c has some good assets waiting to be developed and will be where i'll put a good chunk of my $C8 per AVM share.

There are a couple of bottles of Grange in my cellar and i cant think of a reason not to open one in the next few weeks with a toast to Bill Turner and AVM.

Cheers all,

Merkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.385M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $40.61K 1.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 153910 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 183084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.