SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

farewell george., page-12

1. DPH
    315 Posts.
    Hey Westcott I have been liking the month of August for a while now and had to refrain from posting my guess on a thread re Time Line (JV/Offtake Announcement)I think Pythagerous started a few months back.

It certainly would be fitting if that major announcement came prior to George Jones stepping down on August 31st.

Anyhow I must admit I was a little anxious when I read todays announcement with GJ stepping down. However a bit more thought during the day and I remain confident. I happen to reread the announcement several times and feel that the board have things in hand.

Mr Wedlock commented: “Sundance is indebted to George Jones for the contribution he has made to its growth and development. He has played a key role in the Company’s progress towards becoming a significant international iron ore company based on its Mbalam Project in West Africa.”

” he added. Mr Wedlock thanked Mr Jones for providing strong leadership and governance during his tenure as Chairman. “George has assisted Sundance develop relationships with a range of international parties which we expect to underpin the future success of the Company,” he said.

Mr Jones said that while he was sad to be stepping down, it was with a great sense of satisfaction that the platform and strategy was firmly established to enable Sundance to grow into a successful iron ore company.

“Sundance had enjoyed tremendous exploration success in delineating a world-scale resource at Mbalam in the Republic of Cameroon. The Company had also secured some exciting new iron ore prospects in the neighbouring Republic of Congo. As a result, Sundance is well placed to progress development of the Mbalam Project, which I am confident will prove highly rewarding for all stakeholders.” “I look forward to participating in the Company’s growth as a continuing shareholder and wish the Sundance Board, management team and staff every success in the future,” Mr Jones added.

No doubt Mr Jones is a legend.
    As for the month of August, I am nothing but a speculator.
    Good luck to all.

Cheers
    DPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.