HDR hardman resources limited

farewell hdr, page-30

1. 618
    3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2292
    re: hardmanites: farewell hdr Hi Pacey/T,

Thoroughly enjoyed the most of the company here too. Sold out 90% of my holdings last Friday - changed in financial circumstances (bought a property) and decided no point in holding on to it. Have a token amount to keep some interest in it, but was a very sad day for me on Friday. Like I said to my 618.5, for the first time in nearly 10 years, Hardman is no longer an important part of my life... and it has left quite an empty void that will be hard to replace.

No more emotional roller-coaster ride. Since I'm not into BKP and have sold out of Dana as well, no more Mauritania for me. Such a shame really, a dream half fulfilled. Would have held on, but Potter scr*wed it - the spineless snake.

May convert remaining to TLW to gain exposure to Guyane and Uganda, but it'll only be pettycash amount. I have made so many friends through Hardman, and that's what I will miss the most about it.

Time to move on, I feel. It's been rewarding for me in many ways - financially and experience-wise. Many hard lessons learnt there.

Good luck to all holders, and see you all somewhere else.

As for HJanus, I believe he increased his "strike price" to get an extension on the date of his naked run. From recollection, his new strike price is 2.10 by end of year, so he's still a few cents short of being completely spared :)

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.