JMS 3.28% 31.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

farewell oh sweet .31, page-2

1. 10,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Listen guys while I'm risking life and limb let me make one more suggestion go and read my post re ERO which I posted earlier this week. Problem is ERO management is not popular (company borne out of Maximus I hope I got that right). But I spoke to management to find out when results of airbourne survey due and posted accordingly. Was told some interesting things ie we wont be short of drill targets (approx don't have exact words in front of me) and he was keen as mustard on results which are supposed to come out next week. This one is only for the braver but worth a punt might do what Warrick Resources did (hope I spelled that right). Personally I think if will do alot better!!!

However not anywhere as good as prospects and conversation I had with JMS hence my holding in JMS is 5 times bigger than ERO. Just thought I tell you all before I have to change my username or you all boil me in oil hehehe. But I think in case of JMS you'll all be happy might escape the beheading - actually I'm positive.

Good Luck holders lets see what comes out of todays board meeting hopefully today so we can see a real lift in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $617.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.8¢ 30.0¢ $942.4K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 219760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.