FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Hi Pep Very sad to hear that pj has passed on and it appears you...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Pep Very sad to hear that pj has passed on and it appears you have also lost a good friend, so I extend to you and pj's family my sincere condolences. I understand pj has fought his illness for some time now and I'm sure the banter and comradery he shared with the farites on HC took his mind off his illness, even if for just a short period while he pondered future success in Senegal.

I did exchange a couple of posts on a new drug pj said he only started taking a short while ago and at the time expressed my concerns on severe side effects that my close family members had suffered in a very short time after taking it. I wrote the post expressly for pj and after he read it, pulled the post. I do hope that this new drug did not expedite his sad departure.

Fortunately I was relatively young when I was first introduced to FAR and I'm currently in good health (touch wood) but I would assume a lot of FAR LT's are getting a little long in the tooth as it's been a very long road since Shell's withdrawal. Like any research you do do when buying a share I strongly recommend all farites to research the last drug pj spoke about in jest in his posts, before taking it if your GP ever prescribes it to reduce nerve pain. I suspect that the small insight we have now of pj's background was the reason why he mentioned and "joked" about this new drug" when he began taking it as he had researched it prior.

The FAR family have lost a very colourful character who, as we now know, posted and shared his knowledge and research with us all under very difficult circumstances.

Cheers

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.