AVR 0.61% $18.11 anteris technologies ltd

My rules for investing in spec are pretty simple; only ever 1 in...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    My rules for investing in spec are pretty simple; only ever 1 in my portfolio at a time, and no more than 1% of my portfolio initially invested (although I may increase my holding under very specific circumstances). 

In the ASX's long litany of dismal spec failures, this approach has served me well.

And so, on this day of yet another miserable 4C, in which we appear to be going backwards on all fronts and almost certain to need another CR within 6 months, I'm pulling a Marie Kondo on my biggest ASX disappointment yet. Farewell Admedus. It's been, painful.

Which opens up the possibility of buying another spec (I'd ask you lot for suggestions, but as fellow AHZ investors, you're clearly not very good at this ). But I'm not going to buy another spec stock. Not now, not ever. It's a mugs game.

Instead, I'm going to take the pocket change that I get from my AHZ shares and take my family on holiday. A brief holiday, possibly staying in a Holiday Binn, but still.

Good luck to all holders. I'll check in silently from time to time to see how it's going with you all. I sincerely hope it skyrockets tomorrow, which is usually what happens the day after I sell something. You're welcome.

Ciao!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.11
Change
0.110(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $348.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.11 $17.81 $18.36K 1.019K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 $18.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.14 565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.