AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

When Ratty resigned from the board but said that he will...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    When Ratty resigned from the board but said that he will continueto hold, I had doubts, after the company failed to release the top20around the 5th of June as they usually did, I started making calls to computer share, myfirst call was on the 7th, I was promised to have the top 20 listsent in an email in 3 days, so I called back again after notreceiving it,

was told they will call me back, after three days Icalled again, still being given the run around, until the 19th ofJune I was told that the reason I was not given the list was thecompany (Admedus) is not allowing anyone to view the registry.Ifirst believed Minderoo was the seller, as they used paterons brokersto sell their 2 million+ of shares, I was not too worried if theysold out, but I was very worried if Ratty sold out as he would haveknown the figures of the 4C, by the timethe company released the top20 , the share price was 23.5 already, that showed that  Ratty was the seller,   Ieventually was allowed to view the registry during the trading halt,Ratty had 4 accounts with Zero shares in them, one of them showedlast of the shares were sold 1 Day before the trading halt.

I had set my cut loss at 28.5, I was stupid to remove it just before it got hit. A decision I will regret forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.