AVR 1.67% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

Thanks for the msg.It's a sorry state of affairs, but what is...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for the msg.

It's a sorry state of affairs, but what is interesting to me is that all of the previous shillers who abuse others for remotely negative sentiment and defend dying stocks to no end are nowhere to be seen. This sort of tribalism & psychology is the only observation I get out of losing all my money.

In this game, who are the winners? Are they the average HC member? Are they sophisticated investors? Institutions?

Shoulve just stuck to blue chips. 1% high risk I think I was 90% lol so no one's fault but my own.

It's a damned shame this company has died, I have a background in the health space, and the follow up echo images of children with ADAPT and the pig hearts were spot on. No calcification and perfect valve function. Yet another mismanaged spec stock with a board taking 250k salaries and sucking the company bone dry.

Good luck to all.

Edit: how does one sit on one of these vampiric boards? Because they earn money for doing nothing but running a company into the ground with nothing invested and fat pay checks. Seems like the best gig to get, no need for hotcopper. It's obvious to me that insider trading is rife too and the "speeding tickets" issues by the ASX is nothing more than a facade 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.