AVR 5.71% $13.20 anteris technologies ltd

Farewell, punks, page-45

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Lol, my ‘money’ should have followed Rattys.

Really believe now that Ratty saw the writing on the wall and that his sell off for ‘tax reasons’ ‘reassured’ retail investors that there wasn’t nothing to worry about, imo.

Blame game put on Ratty seems a little hollow, if the fundamentals were sound then Rattys sell off should have easily been absorbed, imo.

Brilliant buying by SB to enter in as a substantial holder at 8 cents versus 30 cents!!, SIO also.

In regards to reading/research; needs to be done outside the square, minimal reliance on BOD feedback & company spiel!

Failure by company to acquire tens of millions (say 25 plus) in the immediate future will see them headed for another CR and capitulation to SB and SIO with the sp at a further discount, imo.

Importance (or non) of ‘bookend’ investors will become evident, the company either amicably split up betweeen the two (worst case scenario) or a ‘rivalry’ between the two that may ensure some relief for retail investors.

It has been said that if they make money then retail holders will make money, I am guessing that the first make money ‘at the expense’ of the second.

Really wished I was a lot more confident, my capital could  be halved again if this goes pear shaped, mere one cent movements (up) will make a lot of difference.

Reality is that these conerstone investors were needed years ago, we are nearing the ‘end game’ now, next 3 to 6 months will be do or die for retail investors, imo.

For SB and SIO the game is ‘afoot’!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.20
Change
-0.800(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $279.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.41 $13.11 $539.6K 40.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2249 $13.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.88 125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.