GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

farewell - w

1. 254 Posts.
    Some time ago I was asked by a good friend to post on HC. Now - not much more than a month down the track - I take my leave. To some my contributions have been helpful and perhaps food for thought, to others I have stepped on ego's and exposed their motivations - no doubt they will jump for joy to see me go and get back to their business of bursting a few more anxious bubbles and scaring some more buyers away - strange behaviour for those who hold and should want the sp to rise???.

Simple facts are, as any risky gas play, #pb3 is not a concrete certainty, but is an extremely good well in terms of gas pay zones. The current zones also showed excellent returns until the instalation of production casing when something went wrong reducing reported rates. From that point indicators have accumulated, which points to a leak to a low pressure zone - may be wrong but sure looks like it. Subsequently the well was shut in for buildup for 10 days after which it was to be shut in for a further 10 days, further pointing to instability caused by a leak to low pressure. In any event time will tell and at least pressure was building at last report.

I see two scenarios panning out following a full buildup after 20 days. Either a full production flow test, or if the well is not stable at that point, facilities installed, followed by extended flow test into the pipeline. Either way commercial gas should flow, resulting in buyers entering the market and returning sp to reflect the true value of GDN.

I have decided to part the scene because in recent times some posters have decided to back off on GDN management and started to direct their bitterness and pent up frustrations at me. It appears to me that I am to be eventually blamed as the sole cause of them losing their cash.

I predict that for the short time ahead GDN anns will be more of the same, with the Q report containing all manner of positives but lacking substance with a large political element. When that is digested the same ppl who are now having a go, will step up their attacks on all and sundry who dare to have a positive outlook. I was not prepared to put myself in that firing line, I have better things to do with my time than defending myself against that mob.

The young bloke referred to by BR is a good personal friend about 50 years of age who is more than capable of looking after himself, in fact we are meeting shortly to share a good old bottle of Hemitage Grange as we take in the sunset and ponder over the future of GDN and another dozen stocks.

With that, I thank all those who supported me and wish you well with your investments.

Cheers, W.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.