PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi kpmg Seeing ANP fall 30% after announcing their first ever...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi kpmg

Seeing ANP fall 30% after announcing their first ever licencing deal and partnership is distressing and few would have anticipated such a poor reaction. I believe it was trader speculation driving up the price pre announcement and now a high level of trader panic post announcement. However, it makes little sense to see price back to where is was when sentiment was at its lowest and before the company had an extra $6.2mil or 1103 development fully funded (the cost which is easily above the company's current market cap) and a future revenue deal. It is easy to conclude that traders hoping for big profits scrambled over each other to get out today.

It is also easy to conclude that ANP's marketing has been inadequate to say the least and has attracted few buyers which is the most disappointing aspect so far. What needs to be asked is why? Without offering any excuses for what is an abysmal share price response (and one that management needs to address) my belief is that Cortendo would not allow ANP to release more detail at this stage, particularly in relation to milestones. However, Cortendo bought stock at 16.75 cents so it should be in everyone's interests to properly market the deal.

It remains a woefully understood and undervalued stock and management have a key role to play here.
    Last edited by Westhx: 19/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.