MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Welcome Butch42!One thing that you can learn quickly in this...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Welcome Butch42!

One thing that you can learn quickly in this trading game is that there are many aholes close at hand. In fact it is littered with them. Many post on here!
    I am referring to those that live their life, away from trading, according to whether their portfolio is up or down for the day. You know what I mean! Nice to their family & friends if they are on a high. Absolute pr.cks when low.

Having said that, there are also some great, helpful types in this game. Just read through some of the posts & you will be able to quickly tell apart those that are happy & 'successful' from those that are miserable & 'failures'!

The fact that you have discovered MEO is a good start but it has been a volatile share. Hence such negative comments from some, towards your opening post!

I for one welcome you to the game as I too have prospered from sorting out the difference between the 2 types.
    The global crisis we've just had & are still possibly in has highlighted the fact that really, NO ONE really has too much of an idea!

Try asking a number of financial advisers where to put your money. The answers are all contradicting. It's bloody amusing. What we do know for sure is that many financial institutions have gone under & dragged many people with them.
    So when you get a smart a.se reply from a fellow H/C poster, rest assured that he/she probably knows not much more then you as to whether their money is safe or not in a certain share.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.