KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

Low ball offer you say – if we haven’t been able to establish...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Low ball offer you say – if we haven’t been able to establish our bona fides and keep SP within the realms of a serious asset valuation – we know and get told time and again the market is the sole arbiter of value – sadly that market is created but those with the Gold and they tell what your value is – it simply is not the case of the actual value of asset – today it is $3.

Take no notice of me Baudin but this was /is always the thing that would happen IMO – but I’ve howled down more times than I care to remember on this exact scenario.

Why do we need Investment Bankers now to look after our farmouts? Is this not a reasonable question to ask ? We have had say 12 months of imminent ( definition – about to happen / close) deals to be done and now after 12 months of imminent deals – we have to employ international Banks.

I now approach my views on this Company with more questions than answers.

They were imminent for 12 months and we didn't need a hand then? Since we have employed them our farm outs are going to be done in a ‘timely’ fashion – so those who earn the big bucks have added subtlety to our position – wonder if this was directive of the Bankers ( new terminology) or we did a word search and came out with the closely simile to imminent for our latest update?

I did Google search – imminent about to happen / close / forthcoming. Timely – prompt / proper – Jesus Investor Relations and Melbourne Media must be burning the midnight Oil at HQ

Perhaps our abacus wasn’t big enough to calculate the offers before us in the past 12 months so we needed a larger abacus – one that is used by the ones who hold the Gold hence rule the game

The tell is simple - we are 5 million shorted and if these positions don't close but in fact increase in coming days after we have experienced the duster on 31/01 - then it is simply how ugly the price is that we get offered – and if they in fact increase then it looks like cheetah’s point re the value of our poxy assets may well be inflated in all holders minds and the Company’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.