JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

farm out, page-48

1. 810 Posts.
    Below the points of this post is a post from i made mid last month - lets see where what's chaged since then.

1. SP
    JPR at the time of original post was 3.8c (14/07) - now selling at 5.0c
    JPROA however has remained unchanged despite heads increasing 30 odd % in the last few weeks with some interesting flucuations- surely that would make it a JPROA a BUY

2. Re-entry
    i am led to believe re-entry is still on track to happen in the very near future with a market ANN expected very shortly

3. Funding
    I understand various offers and funding options are still being discussed and i am still of the belief nothing will be announced until after re-entry has taken place. You can draw your own conclusions why JPR wants to hold off.

4. Directors Buys
    we have now seen 2 directors increase their holdings significantly leading into the series of events listed below - again, draw your own conclusions why, but again IMO this surely makes JPR/OA BUYS.

the fun is starting to begin - sit tight and enjoy the ride.

timeline of events to keep an eye on.....

Re-entry of NWZ-2 is going to kick off in 3-4 weeks (which is already fully bugeted and funded)

The drill will take about 2 months and you can be sure volume will increase dramatically during this period (my guess is this is why GG jumped on the oppies now - he is expecting big numbers being posted NWZ-2).
    It is expected NWZ-2 will be in production before the calender yr is out.

Sometime shrotly after this dig (Oct/Nov) a new well will be targeted in a well known producing field, there is a strong liklihood it will be fully funded by a third party.
    This well has the potential of being the BIG one with numbers like 3mmbbls being talked about.

Long story short - sit tight people, the fun is just about to start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3486 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.