AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

farmer ignorance unfortunate, page-2

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    yellowcake,

damn right it is and your posts are a sad reflection of that ignorance.

I admire your persistance but repetition doesn't improve the quality of your message.

You've posted just about every ludicrous arguement you can in favour of removing the single desk.

The only point you studiously avoid mentioning is that the major proponent of the loss of the Single Desk are the united States Agri Corporations who have been lobbying for its demise for a quarter of a century. That of course makes you an ally of them. So why do they want it removed yellowcake ?

Its kind of cute to think you honestly believe they are seeking to do that to increase your on farm returns.

Better fire up your trading boyo. You're going to need the additional income.

I read these posts of yours and just feel sad. it's almost a child-like niaviety.

What is taking place in Canberra right now has a circus like feel to it. Don't think its currently sound judgement time there - decisions are being taken on the run to cover political @rse.

the well thoughtout future of your farm is rating a very low position at the moment otherwise they would be in a better state to save you from yourself.

Do us all a favour though and lay off the torrent of posts. The few people with farming backgrounds on here are keeping politely quiet.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.