ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

farmers oppose gas pipeline., page-7

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    King Carmelo,

Farming is not a business, it is a life style.

adding to my earlier post I notice this today...

JOHANNESBURG -(Dow Jones)- South Africa is proposing six new nuclear power plants and an increasing emphasis on renewable energy sources to meet steadily rising demand while also reducing its reliance on coal, a draft government document published Friday.

I believe they have one site consisting of 2x900 MW units. Eskom also took German Pebble bed technology and progressed it because much safer.

Truly, anyone with half a brain knows what should happen but won't...hence any discussion in this country about all options is killed at birth to make it seem we have no choice except Hobsons.

Not trying to hijack an ESG thread but need to think about energy in general as well. In ten years its not far fetched to believe a significant attempt to brand Australia as bad as drug pushers for continuing to export coal. Hence ban all coal experts. For those in love with CSM based gas, it would be a short lived victory, because though we have much gas, in energy terms its a drop in the bucket unless BPT and others can demonstrate extensive viable shale gas reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.